Monday, 24 July 2017

Simple morning skincare routine💗

Hey everyone!💄

Here is an example of a simple morning skincare routine that I do every morning myself. It needs to be short and simple for me because I'm always in a hurry in the morning. (I'm always late too!😂😥)

Step 1. Wash your face with cold water to cleanse away any excess oils your skin might have produced during the night and also to wake up your eyes. If my eyes seem puffy, and I don't have time for cooling eyepads, I just cup my hands filled with cold water and keep the water on my eyes for a moment. (You can also use an icecube by pressing it sligthly on your eyelids.) This way the eyes will look a bit more awake and you yourself will feel more awake and fresh. If you have oily skin, use a cleanser when washing your face.

Step 2. After washing my face I always prepare my skin for the moisturizer with a toner. I use a toner that evens out dark spots, I really like it! Just put a few drops on your hands (this way you can use way more product than if you used a cottonpad.) and pat it on your face and neck.



Step 3. Next up is collagen mist and moisturizer. I think collagen is really important to have in your skincare routine in some form. In your mid-20s the skin's own collagen producing starts to decrease so it is important to take care of your collagen intake. 💗 Spraying the collagen mist on the face in the morning feels so nice and patting the skin softly makes the product absorb faster. Next I like to put on some eyecream because my under eye area is very delicate and gest dry easily!




Then it's time for the moisturizer (in my opinion the most important step!) (Remember!: if you are going to put on some foundation, wait for a while for the moisturizer to absorb before applying any makeup. This prevents the makeup from shifting around and also makes the applying easier.) ^-^






Thank you for reading, I hope this was somewhat helpful🌻

-Elina

No comments:

Post a Comment